Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring / Points Questions

Regarding the last update of the 2019 Results / points

- How many drops for 2019? It did say 1/5 for most of the year, but now it says 2/3.

- How come the bay national is worth a max of 35 points instead of 40 like the other nationals? Do only non-bay nationals award 40 pts?

Thanks for the help. It's my first year in OTHG so still figuring things out.

I asked the same question 2 years ago. Since you are a bay member you can only receive a max of 35 points for the Bay National. For all others where travel is required, a 40 point max value is given.

There are only 3 drops for the 2019 race season. It was voted in at a club meeting in 2018 or the end of 2017 to change from 5 to 3.
    Bill Pieper, 2020 President

Pieper Racing would like to thank FLY Racing, Flow Vision, POD, Mika Metals, DT-1, Works Connection, and DecalMX.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickner913b View Post
      Regarding the last update of the 2019 Results / points

- How many drops for 2019? It did say 1/5 for most of the year, but now it says 2/3.

- How come the bay national is worth a max of 35 points instead of 40 like the other nationals? Do only non-bay nationals award 40 pts?

Thanks for the help. It's my first year in OTHG so still figuring things out.
      The Bay Chapter awards it's riders 5 bonus points for away Nationals. This was implemented years ago to get more riders to go to the away Nationals and to award the ones that do go.

National E-Board Representative
      Thanks to Flowvision goggles, Fly Racing, TNT Service and all my family/friends for the support.

Comment

Working...
      X